Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 3 of Insanity

Day 3 (last night) was horrible.  I stuck with the cardio the entire time, but then there were a lot of moves that involved being in push-up position.  My shoes were dusty from the garage, so I kept slipping everywhere.  I found it horribly frustrating and was super pissy afterward.  Travis really wants me to stick with this (I'm trying not to take it personally) so he took the time to mop the garage.  Ha!  He would have just hosed it out, but it would have required moving all Aiden's toys out of the way.  Mopping was quicker.  

Giving Day 4 a try!

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Skick with it! Just remember it's okay to take a breath. I remember some of those exercises being so hard I could only do 1 or 2 during the entire 30 - 45 second period. I have heard that P90X is much easier than Insanity...but the down side is that you have to by equipment for it. I would just stick to Insanity. Give it 10 days, only 7 more to go, and if you still can't do it anymore, at least you can say you gave it a good try!

Powered By Blogger