- Motor mount replacement - covered under the power train warranty (that's the first time we've ever been able to use that darn thing!)
- Warped rotor (caused by slamming the brakes, LOL!) - $325, we had to postpone this one because we thought the bill would be too large.
- Tire rotation - $24.95, but 50% off under Car Care Plan we purchased with the vehicle
- Oil change - covered under Car Care Plan
- State inspection - didn't happen cuz the insurance card we left in the car was expired. By the time they told me and I was able to tell them I had a current one in my purse to show them when I picked up the car, the inspector had already left for the day. Guess what I'm doing today?
I'm not a big fan of mechanics - they always try to screw me over. I'm not a big fan of dealerships - they also always try to screw me over. Put the two together and what do you get? A dealership mechanic with massive levels of screwing me over. I feel a little different about this time around. It may have something to do with the fact that Travis was with me when I dropped off and picked up the car. I need to remember that...