Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy $h!t

I saw the craziest thing on the ride home from work last night. I was following a pick-up truck going 60mph over the causeway (the bridge off the island). All of a sudden, the passenger side door opens up and a man proceeds to climb out the door and into the bed of the truck, where a nervous looking black lab awaits. !!! Holy crap man! That guy just pulled something straight out of a movie on a major road, during rush hour, going 60 miles per hour!! Scared the shit out of me. I was ready for him to fall and me to run over him - *BUMP, BUMP*. Ugh. I can't take that sort of stress.

I also wanted to point out that I added another blog in the side bar that I follow. For those of you interested in Mommy Blogs, you should check it out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger