Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Photos

I just wanted to throw up a couple photos of Travis and I when we were babies. I've been looking at them recently to get ideas of what our little one might look like.

Travis - about 1 year old


Travis - newborn (with his dad)



Me - newborn (with my dad)


(Doesn't my dad look like Willie Wonka in this photo?! LOL!)


Me - newborn (with my mom)


Travis and I went through all the bags of baby clothes we got from Heather last night. It took FOREVER because there was so much stuff. We decided that we probably won't need to buy any baby clothes for the first year. Which is awesome. I seriously went onto my registry today and removed socks from the list. Between the clothes I've gotten from Alexa and the clothes I've gotten from Heather, there is no need for us to purchase socks. No joke.

I have so many clothes that I realized I need more space! We have completely removed all of our stuff from the nursery closet because we didn't think we would need that space for baby things. We were seriously wrong folks. I'm hoping to find time to go through the closet tonight and see if I can find a new home for anything. It's going to be rough because I feel like we maxed ourselves out when we tried to do this before. There is nothing left I can throw away, so it will be a difficult task.

Well, I'm off to my bi-monthly doctor appointment!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow!!! Your mom is really pretty :)

Alexa said...

You guys are the cutest little babies! Lil Wodie is gonna be adorable, and yeah, probably look mostly like Travis. They all do. I think it is Gods way of saying 'since you had the privilage of incubating him, he shall look like his daddy!'

Powered By Blogger