Sunday, April 5, 2009

Might be able to fill a hot air balloon

Travis and I have this running joke that he thinks I'm as big as a cow. I'm not offended at all, it really is a joke. It started when he honestly thought I was ten pounds heavier than I really am. Now every time I weigh myself, he says, "What, you're probably at about 200 pounds now?" Last night I was making note about how we are close to not having enough room for us to both brush our teeth in the bathroom at the same time because my belly doesn't fit. He made some remark about how big I am and I said, "there you go again, with the gigantic remarks." Then he says, "No, I think you're blutiful."

He totally meant "beautiful", but it came out wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from delirium from this cold. I feel HORRIBLE. My reaction was to laugh hysterically for five minutes. Don't know why that hit my funny bone so, but it did.

We were in bed by 9, reading our Mom and Dad versions of What to Expect When You Are Expecting. I couldn't get comfortable because I feel like I can't find a relaxing position in which I can still breathe. Then I got this pain in my right side (which I still have) that made it worse. Not sure if it's round ligament pain, or a strained muscle from coughing, or Lil Wodie's foot wedged around my kidney, or the beginnings of a kidney stone. I'm hoping for strained muscle.

Anyhoo, I was ready for bed, so I turned off my light and was, again, trying to get comfortable. I have had a ridiculous gas problem for the past few months. Another sexy side effect of pregnancy, I guess. Poor Travis. Well, I was relieving myself and Travis snaps his book shut and looks at me. "My book says you're having gas."

Bwahahahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Those are the best moments with your spouse! Thanks for sharing, what a cute story.

Powered By Blogger