Monday, April 6, 2009

Forgot to mention...

I'M STILL SICK. And it's horrible. I blame Travis. He was sick with something a couple weeks ago. He's still feeling the after effects, but he is getting better. I on the other hand, feel like absolute crap. Last Thursday is when I first noticed something was cropping up. Ugh, it's horrible. I can't breathe out of my nose most of the time. Definitely not when I'm sleeping. I'm pretty sure Sara and Logan have the same thing.

I can't wait for it to be over. I had to postpone my dentist appointment today because there is no way I'm going to have hands blocking my one mode of inhalation. I'm pretty sure this is just a head cold, but it's the head cold from hell.

This weekend was one big bummer though. It was SO nice out all weekend and I was stuck inside laying on the couch. The only reason I got up on Saturday was to get food. Once Sunday rolled around, I was determined to get outside and enjoy the weather. I opted for reading a book in the hammock. Travis spent the whole weekend working, although I was super excited when he got home "early" on Sunday. He had just enough time to mow the lawn and make me dinner. I wish he could have stayed home all weekend so he could have taken care of me. =(

This cold also put me out of commission for a friend's baby shower that was on Saturday. Alexa was one of the hostesses and she said it turned out really nice. I'm also really bummed I missed it because I haven't seen the new house of the mommy-to-be. Well, it's not so new to them anymore, but I still haven't seen it.

Ugh, if I can get out of work early today, I'm gonna do it. I can barely keep my eyes open - I feel like they are drying up in my head. Plus, my sinuses are burning and I forgot to bring tissues. My only option is hard, scratchy paper towels or hard, scratchy bulk toilet paper. Oh, and my throat is super dry so I constantly need to drink water. That is a problem at work because I work in a lab and we are not allowed to have food or drink in the lab with us. That means frequent trips to the hallway (really annoying when you have to take off your lab coat and gloves and wash your hands each time).

Shoot me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger