Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just a few items I'm thinking about getting for Lil Wodie...


What's cuter than a mudflap design on my baby's feet?

This one is still in the works, but you can have a 3D SCAN OF YOUR OWN BREAST and then have it made into a bottle nipple. Psh, need I say more?


Nutty Professor pacifier? Don't we all want one of these?

To scare off all the creepy strangers at the grocery store who think it's ok to kiss someone else's baby on the face. (Keep your herpes to yourself, please and thank you!)


Daddy + Saddle = Daddle
This one's for Travis. Because kids these days are too good for bareback.


I will be able to pee hands-free at the grocery store/mall/restaurant.

What's better than spending less time cleaning and more time with my husband and child? It can all be mine with a little help from Lil Wodie!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

The daddle has stir-ups! HAHA!

Unknown said...

Oh man! Those are great! I certainly hope you added them to your registery!

Nikki said...

On second thought, I might not get the child door hanger. You know how people reach over the door to grab your purse on that hook at the top? What's stopping them from grabbing my baby?

Rachel said...

But that one is my favorite! Picture how funny they would look when you open the door when your done. The possiblities are endless with that thing. Don't have a crib, hang them on the wall to eat. Need a time-out, hang them on the wall. Seriously, so many options

Sara's Satire said...

Where did you find all this? This is CRAZY!

Powered By Blogger