In no special order other than how they spilled out of my cranium:
- Bugs stuck in my hair.
- Outliving my child, husband, a good friend or any other family member for that matter.
- The unknown (that includes whatever is in dark, what might go wrong during risky activites like skydiving or bungee jumping, etc.)
- Someone abusing my child without my knowledge.
- Never being able to sell our house.
- Stray dogs.
- Scary movies. I don't even waste time trying to watch them anymore.
- Sitting in my car with the doors unlocked. I feel like a sitting duck.
- Speaking of ducks, uncaged birds really freak me out.
- The thought of having to deliver another child or two (a requirement if we go through with the plan to have more kids).
Have a fun and safe Halloween!!