Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Landry and Logan

This morning on my drive into work I noticed about 3 million grackles covering the power lines and trees. Creepy really. Not sure if it's supposed to mean anything, but I am glad they aren't crows! Do you see all the black specks on the tips of the branches in this pic? Those are all birds. I think you should be able to click on the photo to blow it up a little. I took it with my phone, so it's not of the best quality.

Since the Murano is back in the shop today, I had to drop Travis off at work. He goes to work at 7AM. I don't usually leave for work until 7:30AM. That equates to me arriving at work when the sun was coming up. It's a peaceful time really. Unless you take a million cackling grackles into consideration. Eesh.

So this past weekend Travis and I went to visit Landry (and of course Sara and JR) in the hospital. I cannot get over HOW TINY that little girl is. I know Aiden was not even a pound heavier that she is when he was born, but man I cannot believe he was that small!! After holding Landry, I went out to the waiting room to feed Aiden. When I picked him up out of his stroller I could not get over how absolutely monstrous he was compared to her. I might as well have been lifting a medicine ball out of that stroller.

Anyhoo, I'm an idiot and left the camera's memory card in my computer at home, which means I was unable to get any photos except for this one with my cell phone. I'm hoping to visit them soon at home and I will bring a fully functioning camera.

Landry looks SO MUCH like Sara. It's crazy. In the first photos I saw of her it seemed like her hair was more red than it was when I visited. Although, that could be because of the low lighting in the hospital room.

Maybe it's because she is still so tiny and I don't have a good photo with me of Logan when he was first born, but I expected Landry to look more like Logan. Maybe it's because she looks more like her mom and Logan looks more like his dad? At any rate, she is precious!

Side note: The spell check does not recognize Aiden's name, but it does accept Landry's. LOL!

PS - Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!
PPS - I threw up another website in the side bar I like to check occasionally. You may have heard of it: People of Walmart.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger