Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ariel!

My brother is just too cute for words. I hate, hate, HATE that I have missed so much of his life by living far away in Texas. I have to live vicariously through my dad and his photos.

Alex had his senior Homecoming dance this past weekend and it sounds like he had a pretty good time. He went out and bought a new outfit and I am impressed with his taste! I think the green is a great color on him. He didn't have a date for the dance. Instead, he and a group of friends from the cross country team went together. Check out the high schoolers.


GQ?


Big pimpin'.



I found out yesterday that my brother was diagnosed with Iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS). Basically, the tissue that stabilizes the knee during running is inflamed. He is not allowed to run for one week. In the mean time he will train on his bicycle with the team. He told me that the team just finished with the peak of their training season at 70 miles per week. 70!! That's just ridiculous. I can't even run ONE mile without dying. Literally dying, I'm sure.

He can run 3.1 miles in 15 minutes, 22 seconds. Nuts, I tell ya. Nuts.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger