Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Robert!

Well, here it is. Me in the bikini.


Well, sort of. It was actually a little chilly out with the wind, so I never took my skirt off. I ended up putting my shirt back on after a while. And I'm an idiot. You'd think after years of sunburns I would think twice about forgoing sunscreen. Right? Well, I put sunscreen on the top half, but not the bottom half. The backs of my knees are fried, as are the tops of my feet. I now have a burn on my feet in the shape of sandals and an anklet. I got some color on my shoulders where I DID have sunscreen, so you can imagine the shape my legs are in. =(


For Robert's birthday, he and Ariel got a bunch of their friends together at the beach for a barbecue. They grilled hamburgers, brats and fish for lunch. I ate A LOT. But do you know the great part about stuffing yourself with food while wearing a bikini when you are pregnant? There's no need to suck in a full tummy! Ha!


There were so many dogs at the BBQ. I swear, everyone who came brought their canine. I tried to get a shot of them all running together in the surf, but the shot was too wide for me to get with my camera. We got Toby and Chevy to sit still for a fraction of a moment. Enough to get a photo! (Check out that pink house in the background. It's tipping over - aftermath of Ike.)


Everyone threw a surprise party for Robert that night. Travis went and obviously had a good time. The dress attire was cowboys and gangsters. I guess the majority of the party goers went as cowboys and cowgirls. They had a pinata that looked just like Robert. LOL!

I had to leave the beach party early to head home and get ready for Sara's bachelorette party, but more about that later. That's too much for one post!

PS - No Chloasma!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger