Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures and Shrimp

Travis and I took a couple random pictures last night. Here's me and Callaway in the kitchen. I'm wearing the maternity outfit that my mom bought for me. It's the only prego stuff I have that was bought FOR me and not a hand-me-down. I haven't had to buy anything else! Except the belly band, I guess.



I was telling Rachel yesterday about how when I am full after a meal and when I lean back like this, my belly button goes flat. She jokes all the time that my belly button is going to pop out any day now. I don't want it to pop out! It freaks me out. I may have to tape it down so it doesn't stick out of my shirts. Blech.

Totally random and unrelated... I was talking to my dad the other day about food and what's okay to eat while pregnant. He brought up that he wished that he could eat shrimp more often because he loves it, but he avoids it because it is high in cholesterol. I couldn't believe him, since I know shrimp is low in fat. I looked it up, and sure enough he was right! But this article said that it doesn't raise overall cholesterol levels, possibly because it is low in fat and contains fish oils that are good for the heart. So strange.

2 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

I really have nothing meaningful to say...YOU ARE TOO CUTE! I cant wait for dinner tonight...I love the pic of Travis kissing your belly!

Nikki said...

Ha! Thanks. I practically had to force him to do it and it'll probably be the only one like it. (It's on my Facebook account for those who are wondering.)

Powered By Blogger