Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Way Cute

I don't know how many of you know about it, but my friend Rachel was losing her hair due to the sudden development of alopecia. It was really hard on her at first, but now she seems to be taking it in strides. She went out immediately and bought three million wigs, all of which are super cute. Within the past couple months, her hair has finally started to grow back. She has eyebrows and eyelashes and most of the hair on her head has started to grow back.

I do have to say that I am slightly jealous of the fact that the need to shave her legs has dwindled significantly...

Anyhoo, yesterday, she came into work with a FAUX-HAWK!!! It was SO CUTE I had to post a picture. Whaddaya think?!



2 comments:

Alexa said...

What a gorgeous chica! I lOVE IT!

Rachel said...

Thanks guys!!! This made my day :D

Powered By Blogger