Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Blair!

Travis and I are heading over to Chris and Alexa's around noon today to help them get ready for Blair's first birthday party that is to be held at 4pm. I cannot believe it has already been a year. Where does the time go?

I went grocery shopping yesterday after work and ran into an old co-worker of mine. Once she had a better look at me, she exclaimed, "You're pregnant!". Yup, sure am. Then she says, "so, that must make you feel older, huh?"

I've been mulling over this for a while now and I am still not sure how I feel about it. She is a nice woman, so I'm not quite sure where she was going with that. I am 26 years old. It's not like I'm a baby. Why does that question seem so strange?

Don't forget, for more blogs about pregnancy and the baby, go to Lil Wodie's blog site.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I can't wait to see you guys and better yet, for my mom to see your belly and how adorable you are!

Powered By Blogger