Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mexi-can't

Ah geez. This one was too good not to share.

Travis sent me a text message at lunch yesterday, "Do I look Mexican?"

"LOL! What?! Why?!" My response was, "I don't think so, but maybe when you are tan and dirty in your work clothes someone might confuse you as one." He does work with a hispanic guy, and that could only fuel the idea.

Turns out, twice this week he has had a Mexican come up to him and start speaking in full on Spanish. Travis has to tell them in his not-so-great Spanish that he doesn't speak Spanish. Then the guy will start speaking to him in perfect English. Ha! He is being confused as a Mexican, by a Mexican!! I can't stand it!

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Bwhahahahaha!!! Chris is gonna take this one and RUN WITH IT.

Nikki said...

Travis will appreciate me even more after this. I DID get his permission to post this beforehand though!

Powered By Blogger