Friday, January 18, 2008

Links Anyone?

You may or may not have had a chance to look through them already, but I have put up several links to other websites in the "Links Related To Me!" section. The first one is fairly explanatory on its own. I put this one of my husband Travis' MySpace page up in case you'd like to see how lucky I am. ;)

The second link is to my friend Alexa's blog. She's been at it for years and I think I've been reading it for about half that time. As I read her's in the past I thought of things I'd like to write about and that is partially why I have started my own web log.

I was actually introduced to the third link by Alexa. The author is a woman who lives in Utah with her husband, daughter and two dogs (and is pregnant with a second child). She considers herself a recovering Morman and she manages to crack me up to no end at least once a week. I don't know that I will have her wit in my writing, but hopefully I'll entertain someone at least once. Her story is amazing because she has come to live soley off of her and her husband's blogs. They get enough advertising to put on their websites everyday that they were able to quit their jobs and make blogging their full time jobs. Wow, huh? I don't aspire to get that great, but I do hope to get some of myself out there!

PS - Check out my Mihina lips:

No comments:

Powered By Blogger