Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Leaves

Wednesday my dad moved Aiden's tree swing to the front yard. We had it in a tree in the backyard on a lower limb. I wanted it to be on a higher limb so the swing would go farther. Travis has been so busy with work lately, that he hasn't been able to fix it. My dad knows more than I do about hardware, so he took care of it for us.


This tree now has less than half the number of leaves it had the day this photo was taken. We had some windy weather on Christmas Eve that took care of that.



As soon as G-pa climbed that ladder, Aiden was all over it. He sure likes to hang out with the guys.



I think Aiden likes his new swing.


G-pa had his turn pushing Aiden on the swing too.


1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Hahaha...I think Aiden loves the swing....and he certainly loves his G-pa!

Powered By Blogger