Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aiden's Friend Kate

Nadya and Alexey's daughter Kate, who is just five days older than Aiden, came over to visit this past weekend. She is just too cute!! I am planning to visit them this week, since I can drive again now!! Kate was a little fussy for a little while, and Nadya's method of soothing was this hold and bounce move. Kate's face got a little squashed in the process, but she honestly didn't seem to mind.

It was so strange to see another little being that is just like Aiden, but not. I couldn't believe that I was able to tell the difference between the two, just by their weight. And they are probably only about a pound apart from each other.

Kate looks JUST LIKE her mom. It's amazing. Nadya and I agree that we deserve to have children who look just like us. I mean, we are the ones who had to grow the darn kids for nine months. Then we had to go through the process of delivering them into the world. We deserve it, right? =D

3 comments:

Alexa said...

What about me?! I got one that is a clone of his father! Not fair....

Sara's Satire said...

I agree...with all the hard work the moms do, we deserve to have our kids at least resemble us....SO why the heck did mine turn out to be the spitting image of his father???? At least I have a second chance coming in just 3 months....I hope she looks something like me...just a little would be nice!!! Hahaha

Nikki said...

LOL! Sara, Logan does have some features from you and Alexa, Blair does have some features from you also. You guys both have loving children and that's just as good! =D

Powered By Blogger