Monday, July 6, 2009

Definitely My Son

Wow. Sorry I've been so bad at blogging lately! I really haven't had the time or energy to keep up with it, as much as I would like to. I hope to get to it soon, so bear with me. In the meantime, check out these comparison photos. I'd say Aiden looks like me. What do you think?


Aiden

Me

Aiden

Me


The title of this post cracks me up, but I can't come up with anything better. Thing is, I was there for the delivery, so there is no question that he is mine. I just can't get over how much he looks like me when I was a baby. The nurse said he probably has my skin tone too. Poor kid. I was hoping he'd get his Daddy's tan skin. I see lots of sunscreen in his future...

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yes, I do think he looks like you. I actually thought that when I first saw him!

Sara's Satire said...

Hahaha....You are the first friend in which your child looks like you instead of their dad! In your case, it wouldn't really matter who he looked like, yall are both attractive people. Aiden is definitely a mini Nikki though!

Powered By Blogger