Friday, October 14, 2011

Josephine

I know three people who have had babies in the past month.  This is the first one I've actually gotten to see in person!

Meet Josephine, the second daughter to Allison and Jerry:





Aiden and Elise ran back and forth from her bedroom to the play room.


I'd have to say the thing I appreciated the most was receiving meals from friends while I was on maternity leave.  I was so tired and it took me forever to heal from the delivery.  I didn't have the energy to prepare a proper meal every night, so it was heave to have food delivered to my door, or an invite to the neighbor's for dinner.  I've tried to reciprocate to all my friends with fresh babies.  Allison and Jerry received a Tortilla Casserole that I hope will feed them for at least a few days.  Allison seemed to appreciate the adult company as well. It was nice to catch up on her baby story!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger