Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So Sleepy

Five days left until I go back to work. So sad! Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the new job. But I will miss my kiddos!

This week I wanted to treat mornings like I was back at work. I'm not sure how adding Mila to the mix will affect our schedule.

We conveniently forgot to try this yesterday so today was our first go at it. I set my alarm for the same time I used to get up. I wasn't ready to leave the house until 30 minutes after I would normally need to leave for work.

I soooo don't want to set my alarm for 30 minutes earlier tomorrow. 5:15 is too early. Waaaahhh!!

It might not be so bad but Aiden doesn't like to go to sleep until 10 and he wakes up at 5:45. I need to go to sleep at 8:05, immediately after putting Aiden to bed to get enough rest in the night. That does not happen due to Aiden's sleep patterns. How can this kid need less sleep than an adult? Granted, I have been waking up once per night with Mila.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger