Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moley moley moley MOLE

Ok, so I swear I'm not a freak, but I CANNOT BELIEVE that Sarah Jessica Parker's chin mole is gone!!! I know, I know. This is old news. But I haven't had a chance to talk about it here yet.


She always made a big deal in the past about how she didn't want plastic surgery just because everyone else was doing it. I guess it's kind of nice that she got rid off that mole though. It was a little distracting. Everyone always says she looks like a horse, but I think she is beautiful. That mole sort of took away from that beauty. Props to SJP!

On a totally different topic, I have gone to the kickboxing class at my gym for the past two weeks. I really like it, despite the pain and dizziness I feel during the first half of the class. The other problem is I think it is too hard on my neck. I have had neck problems since I was in 8th grade and have been going to the chiropractor on and off since high school. Each week, the day following this class I have had severe neck pain. I don't know exactly what it is that I'm doing in the class to cause this. Maybe it's just the strain from all the jumping and moving around? I took a step aerobics class in college and didn't have this problem though. Eh.

ps - I watched The Bucket List last night = GREAT FILM.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger