Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prego Prostitutes

It has been a pretty slow week for me, socially anyways. There are a few things going on that are a big stress, but they are not something I want to post on the web. I feel like I have had a few too many things in common with one of the bloggers that I read on a regular basis - Novelle360. First, we both dropped our cell phones in the toilet (thank goodness my phone survived). Now we both have semi-writer's block due to something private looming overhead. None of it is life-threatening to me or anyone I know. It's just taking over my brain at the moment, so bear with me.

I've been surfing the web a little more than normal now that we have a computer at home. I came across this news story this morning. I cannot believe what people put themselves through sometimes. What gets me even more is that these women are selling themselves while they are pregnant! What sort of wierdo gets off on that? I hope they were using protection because they are also putting their unborn child at risk. I am interested to see what charges are pressed and if any of them have anything to do with endangerment. I'm not sure what the laws are on unborn babies...


No comments:

Powered By Blogger