Friday, August 14, 2009

Rough Week

I don't know if it's because of the transition to day time with the sitter, or because he has not pooped all week, but Aiden has been a cranky monster for the past two nights. He is fine when Travis picks him up after work and he's fine for about 20 minutes when he gets home. But after that, he just cries and cries and cries. It's not until I get home and comfort him that he calms down. I don't know if he it's just that he misses me or if I know what to do to settle him down. I do know one thing - Daddy is a cranky monster too, by the time I get home.

I'm hoping tonight goes a little smoother. Oh and I plan to call the doctor to see how long it is safe for a baby to go without having a bowel movement. He hasn't had one since Monday!!

I think this is the first week in, oh I don't know, 6 weeks, since I've been able to appreciate the phrase "TGIF" again. For the past month and a half, every day has been the same for me. I couldn't have told you the difference between a Tuesday and a Friday. Half the time I only recognized the day because my dad sent me a text saying TGIF. Or Alexa clarified things when I thought it was Friday for an entire Thursday. Starting this week, I appreciate Fridays so much more. It means two full consecutive days with my son are just around the corner!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger