Thursday, April 21, 2011

Overheard

Yesterday while I was waiting to meet Jenna for lunch, I overheard a very interesting conversation. There was a group of construction workers on the other side of the hallway, apparently also waiting for someone.


One of the guys says, "Aw man. You know what I heard? I heard that when you die, the coroner takes your gold crowns and then they become government property."


Another man in a reflective vest replies in disgust, "No way man! Really?"


Construction worker #1 continues, "Yep. We work our butts off for that grill and then the government gets it after we die. It's not fair!"


#1 pipes up again, "Ya you have to will them to somebody in order to keep 'em."


The others continue to moan in irritation about the government.


Good thing Travis plans to get a white "grill". Otherwise we'd have to work on our wills.


Really people? I mean REALLY?! If the mortician steals your gold crowns, that's on him. It has nothing to do with the government. I promise.

2 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....THis will keep me laughing all day! Thanks! Some people are just too stupid!

Rachel said...

BAAAAAA!!!!! Please offer a little bit of warning next time you send me to a picture of a 'grill'. That was a little bit scary!!

Powered By Blogger