Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Succinct

Again, I have little time, but I have lots to talk about.  So just a quickie.  Aiden has been getting up before 6 for the past couple of days and it reminds me so much of myself.  When I was little if I woke up even a tiny bit, I would get up immediately.  I didn't want to miss anything.  I don't know if that's what Aiden is thinking, but I can't help but think of myself when I was little.  I did sleep in when I was a teenager.  Though if family was in town or if it was a holiday, I was up at the break of dawn. 

Travis gets so annoyed with him.  I do get a little frustrated he's up before my alarm some days, but at the same time, I know this won't last forever.  He won't always want to get up and lay in mom and dad's bed for a few minutes before the day gets moving.  And the fact that we're so much alike gives me a bit of a soft spot as well. 

I sure hope Mila is a daddy's girl so he can get a taste of this.

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Haha...Its funny how you can see yourself in your kids. Logan is just like me - he doesn't want to be woken up and would sleep until noon if he could. Landry - nope, she likes to get up, 95% of the time she is all smiles when she wakes up...just like JR. Logan and I wake up slowly and grouchy!

Powered By Blogger