Monday, October 13, 2008

A Happy Little Man

Alexa and Blair needed a break from the chaos they call home, so they came down Friday night for dinner. Alexa made bruschetta, which was absolutely awesome, to complement the steak and ravioli pasta I made in the crock pot. I need to start utilizing the crock pot more often. I bought a Slow Cooker cookbook over a year ago, so I totally have plenty of recipe possibilities. Hmmm...

Blair seemed content to crawl around (or push himself around backwards, rather) and play with his toys on the floor in view of us in the kitchen. Poor little booger left my house with a goose egg on his head. Courtesy of me. The first time he bumped his head, it wasn't that bad. He wedged himself under the table and bumped his head on the leg when he turned to look at us. That didn't really seem to faze him. The second time was all me. I didn't know that he can't sit up completely by himself yet, so I did just that and walked away to go talk to Alexa. Five minutes later *BONK*. He had tipped over and knocked his head in almost the exact same spot he had hit earlier.

I'm totally wrapping every surface of my home in bubble wrap whenever we have a child.



Cutie patootie (pre-goose egg)

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Bwhaha, he was/is fine! It happens. As long as there is no blood, I'm good :). He was a happy camper hanging out on your floor seeing those kitties! Can't wait to do it again

Powered By Blogger