Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Go Stros!


Last week on Thursday, we went to an Astros game against the Braves. A guy that Travis does work for offered up his season tickets for this game and he has flippin awesome seats. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I could definitely appreciate these seats. We were right behind home plate, in Row 13. Our seats were right on the aisle, so I didn't have to squeeze across people every time I had to go change Aiden's diaper. I was a little bummed to find out President Bush and his weife Barbara weren't at this game because I would have been 20 feet from them!



Travis' co-worker Jeremy, his wife Marlene and their daughter Addison went to the game also.



Daddy was so excited about the game that he ran out and bought shirts for Aiden and I. He had to go to four different stores to find baby Astros gear. He was adamant that his son represent the team!


Aiden did really great the entire game. I tried to get him to sleep since it was way after his bedtime. He only slept for 30 minutes, but I felt good that he at least got in a nap.



Travis and I had hot dogs and a few beers. The lady behind us was super nice, but her voice was super annoying. It was really high pitched and screechy. Hence the reason for Aiden's miniscule 30-minute nap. She thought Aiden was the cutest thing though. I just weeded through the 50 pictures she took of us during the game to pull out these five.

It was a late night. I didn't get to bed until midnight!! Oh well, it was worth it. I got to be there for Aiden's very first major league baseball game!

2 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

Too cute...I am glad you guys had fun! Yall are such a cute family!

Alexa said...

How cute! I am so glad you all had a good time! The first of many baseball games with your son :). How fun is that to say?!

Powered By Blogger