Monday, June 21, 2010

Party Teaser

Rachel came over this weekend to help me put together some stuff for Aiden's birthday party. We have less than 2 weeks. EEK! Rachel has some mad scrapbooking skills (along with the tools to go with it) and I was able to put those to good use...


I wanted to do a goldfish theme for the party, but that is proving quite difficult. The closest stuff I've found to goldfish are tropical fish, and that's NOT what I want. Instead I'm focusing on the colors, orange to represent the fish and blue to represent water, and then throwing in a few homemade goldfish items. Hopefully it's not a disaster!

So far it looks like we'll have a pretty significant turn out for the shindig. As of right now, we have 24 adults and 10 kiddos. We better get crackin'!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute!!! Can't wait till the party!

Powered By Blogger