Friday, June 18, 2010

Why does Taylor Lautner have to be younger than my brother?!

Seriously - his GQ stuff is hot. Check out my favorite werewolf's moves...


I am currently re-reading the 4th installment of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. I read the third book in preparation for the movie that is set to release June 30th and couldn't just stop there! I heard they are splitting the last book into two films. As I am reading Breaking Dawn, there are many times when I think the actions in the book will have trouble being translated on screen. The first three films are PG-13 and I know they'd like the last film to remain PG-13 so fans of all ages can attend. It will be interesting to see how they deal with this.

As for Eclipse, the movie, this is going to be awkward. This is the first film where both Edward and Jacob are in Bella's life significantly at the same time. I can tell I will be cringing A LOT when Bella does things she "shouldn't". Ugh.

Only 12 days until Eclipse releases! AHHHHH!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger