Friday, August 27, 2010

Sun-in-the-Face

Every morning when I drive Aiden into daycare, we have to face the sun head on for about three minutes. Aiden's not a fan of sun-in-the-face.

I solved the problem by putting my windshield sun visor up between him and the back of my seat. Aiden usually gets annoyed that he can no longer see me or or the road in front of us and attempts to kick down the visor. If he is not successful, he fusses until I make that first turn south and I take the visor down. If he is successful, then he gets mad about the sun being in his face again and tries to shoo it away by waving his hands in front of his face.

It makes me laugh every time.

Am I an evil mom? Is it bad that I find entertainment in the small struggles of my son?

If so, I guess I'll deal. Because it is hilarious.

3 comments:

Alexa said...

LOL....I laugh at these things with Blair as well. He gets mad with the sun in his face. That is why we told him he'd have to put on his sunglasses in order to help himself out :). It works about half the time.

Nikki said...

I continue to work with him wearing his sunglasses, but he really doesn't want to wear them. He'll put them on for 5 seconds to see my reaction, but then they come right off! UGH.

Heart Centered Psychic said...

Ahh... the joys of evil parenting include laughing uproariously at things just like this.

Bad mommies! LOL!

Powered By Blogger