Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Husband

26 years ago...

1 month ago...

To start of Travis' birthday morning, he got to wrestle Aiden back to sleep five minutes before his alarm was set to go off. I gave him his birthday card and a gift card to buy a hat and then saw him off to work.

For lunch, I met him and his co-workers at Mario's on the Seawall in Galveston. There are some serious clouds building over the Gulf, which makes me wonder about this 30% chance of rain... Now, I am stuff full of salad, pizza and tea.

Tonight, we are having a few friends (and family) over for tacos and a giant cookie (Travis' favorite). Unfortunately I overcooked the cookie last night, so it won't be as soft as hoped. Maybe the mint-chocolate ice cream will help soften it up a bit?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!!!

Sara's Satire said...

Awwww...Wish I was there! Happy Birthday Travis!

Heart Centered Psychic said...

I wish I had been there, as well. Can't believe it's been 26 years already. I also wish I'd remember to get out photos and send some; yet I am old and forgetful... or so it seems! :D

Powered By Blogger