Thursday, April 12, 2012

Enjoying the Patio

We have had some nice weather lately, which is great because that means we really get to go out and enjoy the new patio!  I bought Aiden a bubble gun the other day.  It broke after a week, but I can't really expect much more out of a $3 toy...

A few bubbles here, a few bubbles there...


Blasting the BBQ pit lasted about 5 seconds before Daddy put a stop to it.

Aiden begged us to bring out his grill so he could make us food.
I'm really excited that our plants are starting to fill in for the year.  They get so sparse and ugly in the winter months.  Although I guess it's all better than going completely dormant like everything does in Illinois.  We already have giant dill plants and tons of peppers leftover in the veggie garden from last year.  There are even a couple tomato plants sprouting up on their own.  I guess that's what happens when you let a few fruits hit the ground.  We're not going to be able to make it to the nursery to purchase more plants for another couple weeks.  I'm hoping since we're getting them at a pre-grown status, it won't put us too far behind.  I'm crossing my fingers that everything grows better than it did in the drought last year!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger