Friday, November 27, 2009

Babies Holding Babies

Wow. It's been a long time since I've gone through my photos. I almost forgot to upload these pics I took when we had the BBQ a couple weeks ago. I never wrote about that. Hm. Anyhoo, We had a bunch of friends over for a cook out and when dusk arrived, the mosquitoes hit hard so we headed inside. Alexa was holding Aiden and Blair was being really fussy about it. She tried handing Aiden over to Chris, but he got fussy about that too. Finally, they just sat Aiden right on Blair's lap and that solved everything!



Blair LOVED it. I don't think Aiden really understood what was going on. LOL!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This was so cute! Blair was so happy!!!! We all thought he was jealous because his mommy was holding Aiden...he was actually jealous because HE wanted to hold Aiden!

Powered By Blogger