Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Roly Poly

Oh my goodness my baby can roll over!! He has rolled over a handful of times before, but they all seemed like accidents. Then he never seemed interested in trying it again. Even now, it's almost like he forgets he can roll over. I just give him a little nudge and then he does it over and over and over again. Ahhhhh!

He's been rolling onto his side for a few weeks now. Actually, laying on his left side is his favorite sleeping position. As soon as I stick that pacifier in his mouth, his hands fold together and he rolls over onto his left side and then powers off like a robot. Amazing.

I'm not sure when he'll start doing this on his own, but the time is near!

AIDEN CAN ROLL OVER!! from Nicolette Ward on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at him go!!!! Aiden: I'm so proud of you!!! You're my hero!!

Alexa said...

That's right! We got him that creepy monkey! HE loves it! Go Aiden Go!

Sara's Satire said...

How sweet....enjoy it! It wont be too much longer before he is crawling!

Powered By Blogger