Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Teefers

I'm pretty sure Aiden is close to sprouting a tooth. He has been more cranky than we have ever known him to be and he does this new thing where he chews on his tongue. I've been giving him Tylenol when he seems especially annoyed. I still need to double check with his doctor, but I'm pretty sure we can't give him Orajel until he is 6 months old. That's only a couple of weeks away though!

We have mostly been relying on cold teething rings and cold, wet washcloths for him to chew on. Although the washcloth seems to gross him out a little. A texture thing maybe? Last night I heard this weird squeaking noise on the baby monitor right after we had put him down for the night. I went in to see what he was doing and found him CHEWING on his pacifier. The squeaking noise was his wet gums rubbing on the rubber pacifier (Rachel - it was reminiscent of you putting on nitrile gloves).

I can't wait for him to turn 6 months. I'm gonna get my hands on some of this! You can see the tongue-chewing thing here:

Aiden's Close Up from Nicolette Ward on Vimeo.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger