Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rough Morning

Ugh. These are the days I HATE. Aiden woke up at 3:45 this morning. Then again at 4:15 and 4:30am. Then my alarm went off at 5am. I have basically been up since 3:45am. I'm planning to hit the sack tonight as soon as Aiden does, which is usually around 8:30pm.

This weekend I plan to change his schedule so he will be going to bed earlier (hopefully around 7pm), following the Sleep Begets Sleep plan. I'm really nervous because the last time I tried to change his schedule, it don't go very well. I'm trying to stay positive though. He is older than he was last time I tried and this change won't be as dramatic as what I tried before. Oh the stress. ;-)

Since I am pretty slow at processing stuff today due to fatigue, that's all I got.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger