Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Hair Gel

Big boy bath! I always worry that he gets too cold during his baths in the baby tub because of the low water level, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Turns out it's too hard. He kept tipping over. It's like the water threw off his balance or something. I did enjoy watching him try to reach the drain. I kept thinking he would stick his nose in the water, but it never happened.

The other day I tried to spike Aiden's hair so he looked like Daddy. Gah, so CUTE. Didn't last very long though, cuz I used baby lotion...




Last week we went out for Cajun seafood in Galveston. My mom and I each got cajun shrimp and Travis got the cajun grilled snapper. The seasoning on everything, including the potatoes, was ridiculously spicy, but it was DELICIOUS! Aiden had a great time playing in the high chair (SO COOL). As we were packing up the baby gear, the server asked if we were leaving. I told her ya, the baby was getting cranky. She was surprised we thought so because she hadn't heard a peep out of him all night. Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! We had a great chair for the bathtub that you could put kids in. It had a side part that clamped over the edge of the tub that was padded for when you're trying to soap or shampoo. I think we got it at Babies R Us. Definitely worth it!

Powered By Blogger