Thursday, January 7, 2010

VIP Passes

Last week, Ariel treated us to a day at Moody Gardens. At a raffle at Robert's Christmas party, she won free VIP passes to the local attraction. Sadly, it is close to impossible to get Ariel out of bed before noon, so we were unable to take full advantage of those tickets. Since time was limited, we chose to go through the aquarium, which is where I used to volunteer (before getting pregnant). We didn't make it to the rain forest, which I was a little bummed about. I'll survive.

That evening, everyone but me made it back for a 10pm showing of A Christmas Carol in IMAX 3D. I was invited, but didn't think my old mommy body would make it that late. Especially knowing that I had to get up at 6am the next morning to take care of Aiden. We did it during the week so Travis had to be at work the next morning.

The Rockfish kindly posed for a quick photo shoot with Aiden. Either that or he was trying to figure out how to get to his next meal.



Oh the penguin exhibit! My favorite during volunteering. Those little guys are so cute - each with their own personality.



Caribbean exhibit - a tunnel through the tank.


Aiden and Mommy in jail?



Nope - just a shark dive cage!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger