Friday, January 8, 2010

Craving some pie and warm custard now...


Not quite sure what Ariel is doing here, but I know it involved her jacket...

Alex is obviously enjoying his apple pie and warm custard! It sounded so gross to me, but I have to say it was one of the most delicious things I've tried in a long time!!

Grampa G LOVED spending time with Aiden. For some reason, that guy is so interesting to kids. Aiden never turns down green beans though.


The day my dad and Alex drove back to Illinois, we all went out for pizza for lunch. I was STUFFED, but it was awesome. I'm always happy when I leave New York Pizzeria. Aiden fought his nap all morning, but couldn't make it through lunch. He passed out right after the bottle Daddy fed him.



Typical Hargus faces. Why don't we ever look normal?

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I LOVE New York Pizzeria, but doesn't it go against your chicago blood or something to eat there?! LOL....JK.

Hope we can hang out this weekend, would love some Aiden time. Lunch Sunday maybe?

Powered By Blogger