Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby-sized Exhaustion

I've seen photos of babies asleep in their high chair plenty of times before. It always cracks me up because I could never understand how a kid could fall asleep in the middle of eating. Now I get it a little better.

Aiden absolutely refused to go down for his last nap of the day. I guess this is what happens. He had his bottle and about half of his mashed potatoes before we handed him his biter biscuit. Travis and I were eating our meals when I looked over to find this.



Poor kid never had a chance.

Asleep in a chair from Nicolette Ward on Vimeo.


Go to my Vimeo page to see the video of us cleaning Aiden up after he had fallen asleep. He didn't wake up once. LOL!

Sunday, Aiden projectile vomited an entire bottle of formula and developed a bit of a fever in the afternoon. That may have had something to do with his dinner table exhaustion. Poor little man.

4 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

That is too funny...I ove how his little eyes just blink a few times before deciding to stay closed! Once they get to a point that they want to fight naps..BEWARE! LOL I find it funny that kids can fall asleep in the craziest places! Cute Cute video and cute post!

Alexa said...

SO CUTE!!!

I remember Blair doing this only once due to refusing his nap. He couldn't stay awake for dinner. Adorable.

Rachel said...

where's the picture of mommy-sized exhaustion??

Nikki said...

Ha! There are no pictures of the mommy-sized exhaustion. No body wants to see that!

Powered By Blogger