Friday, February 5, 2010

Convex Glass Entertainment

Every morning after I feed Aiden his bottle, I usually give him 10-15 minutes before I feed him his rice cereal. Yesterday during this play time, I was sitting with him so if he tipped over I could catch him (his sitting abilities are still not 100% perfected - he catches himself if he falls to the left, right and front, but not to the back). He was holding his plastic mirror in his lap and I noticed he was lifting it up and down, up and down. I was trying to figure out what he was doing, so I checked his gaze. Come to find out, he was reflecting the light in the ceiling onto his toy basketball hoop and making the light move. !!!!

THEN, he did it again last night when he pointed the colored lights on his toy guitar onto the couch.

My child's a genius! Ok maybe not a genius, but he's way smarter than I knew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now he knows how to keep mommy entertained for hours. Chase the light mommy!

Nikki said...

Oh Scott....

Powered By Blogger