Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

This year for Easter we had a few friends and family over to our house. Of course, Travis had to work, so I scheduled a later dinner than I would have done normally. Everyone came over between 3 and 4:30 to snack on appetizers. Travis was home around 5:30 and we ate around 6:30. The table was full of food and, later, desserts. I am going to go ahead and apologize again for the overly spicy scalloped potatoes. The recipe called for chopped Chipotle peppers, which I did not actually measure out. Oops.

Rachel's ever-impressive baking skills at play. It's good to have friends-with-baking-benefits.
(with several goodies missing already)


My husband, his 70's-long hair and Toby



Scott and Rachel, looking Easter-y


Ariel enjoying a cupcake, as Robert pays absolutely no attention to the camera whatsoever


Not pictured: Chris, Alexa and Blair - didn't break out the camera until after dessert. =(



The photo of Aiden is the day after Easter. I just wanted to get in a shot of that crazy stuffed animal Auntie Ariel brought in an Easter basket. The colors sort of go along with Aiden's room, except that we have NO IDEA what it is. A frog? An alien? A colored egg? It has webbed feet, eyes and bunny ears. Your guess is as good as mine!

Despite sending food home with everyone, we are still working on leftovers. Bring it on ham sandwich.

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Awww...look at little Aiden standing up! So cute!
I like Travis' hair...it looks good, I guess that is what happens when you work so much...you dont have time for a haircut. LOL
I have no idea what stuffed animal that is, but it is cute!

Powered By Blogger