Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post-Pregnancy Pain

Towards the end of my pregnancy with Aiden, I developed hip pain. I was going to the chiropractor while I was pregnant and it seemed to help. Ever since I delivered, I have intermittent bouts of hip pain. It is bad enough that I cannot take a full-stride step and it's always on the right side. The other strange thing that I have noticed is that it seems to bother me the most first thing in the morning, and usually when rain is in the forecast.

It doesn't seem serious enough to make a separate appointment for, so I was just planning on mentioning it at my next doctor visit. Oh and I haven't gone to the chiropractor since I had Aiden.

Has anyone with kids had a similar problem?

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Have you tried exercising regularly? If you strengthen that area, it'll probably start to feel better. :)

Nikki said...

HA! Exercise. Psh. Who has time for that?! By the time when I actually have TIME, I am exhausted and just want to wind down on the couch for an hour before I go to bed. It is a great idea though. Any idea on how to work out your hips? (No perverse answers, please.)

Powered By Blogger