Friday, April 23, 2010

Friends and Family

Friends

Rachel is in Dakar, Senegal for two months. She left this past Saturday and the lab has never been lonelier. She is there for a fellowship with the graduate school. It was an excellent chance to get to Africa and visit her sister while she is there too.

Family

Ariel just got a new job. She will continue working a night or two at the bar she's been at, but she will be working Tuesday through Friday at a pub now too. I am so excited because the first bar she was working at was more of a club. It was too hard to go visit her ever at night because the dance music was too loud to hold a conversation. When she said she was going to start looking for a new job, I was really hoping it would be a daytime job. I was bummed to find out that was not the case, although I am ecstatic she will have weekends off!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

but I miss you!! Its not nearly as fun in lab here because they are all speaking French and I have no idea what they are saying....

Powered By Blogger