Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He's getting there...

I was trying to wait until we had the finished product, but I couldn't wait any longer. Travis has mostly finished with the kitchen side of the remodel (the bedroom side is still rough drywall). He has yet to put the trim back on the cabinet and the floor, and I am working on some art to hang on the wall that now seems looming and empty. There used to be a door there. Now it's a wall. Simple, but weird.


Anyhoo, you can see the clay red-orange we chose, and then just barely on the other side of the fridge you can see the yellow that covers the other three walls of the kitchen. I think the combination turned out rather well.

We finally went through our old cabinets and did a little rearranging to fill up the new cabinets last night. It's one of those things that I have really been looking forward to having finished, but haven't quite worked up the OCD energy to get it done. Back before we had Aiden, we probably would have had this done the night Travis put in the cabinets. My how children change things...

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

I LOVE IT! It looks amazing!!! GREAT JOB!

Powered By Blogger