Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Winter Leaves

I wanted to do a reenactment of last year's romp in the leaves. It was a totally different experience with our walking toddler.


Making it rain leaves...


Callaway guarding the family...


Forcing Aiden to pose with Mommy...


"Two, two, two, TWO!"



After a breakfast of chocolate chip muffins, Travis and Aiden went out to rake up the leaves in the front yard. I got out there just in time for the fun. We jumped in the pile and Travis even buried himself in it for a moment, freaking out Callaway. At some point unknown to me, Aiden must have scraped his right cheek on a stick. He's looking more and more like his father everyday!

Aiden kept counting and then throwing himself into the pile. Except when he counts to three, it's actually just "Two, two, two, two..." Then he throws himself in. I got some video of it, so I'll post that as soon as I get it up.

3 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

Awesome photos!!!! Looks like so much fun!

Alexa said...

How Fun! Great Photos! But EW! I shouldn't have followed the 'his father' link! LOL...

Nikki said...

Alexa - LOL!!!

Thanks guys!

Powered By Blogger