Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Busy, tired and sore. Not necessarily in that order.

I am so worn out today. I stayed up until 1:30 Saturday night (after Aiden's birthday party), talking with Sara. Sunday I had to work for a bit in the morning, then spent the rest of the day working on the fence/wall with my dad, Travis and Ariel. Monday we partook in 4th of July festivities all day - all the way until midnight. So I think I'm going to go for a weekend-in-pictures post today.


Friday night we celebrated Aiden's birthday as a family ON his actual birthday. We ate spaghetti - his favorite meal - which we actually made for him last year as well.




I went for a Toy Story themed birthday this year. You can never fail with Buzz Lightyear. At least not with Aiden.


Then we had cupcakes...


We taught Aiden how to blow out the candles. He was only able to blow out one on his own, so we helped with the other.

This year I learned that food coloring can go straight through the body as-is. Aiden was pooping forest green for days after eating these cupcakes.


Could anyone be more excited about a birthday card? It was one of those musical cards that plays the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song. He LOVES it.


Two gifts were the hit of the night: this Spiderman/motorcycle combination...



... and a Thomas the Train track and train:





It was difficult to peel him away from his new toys that night, but he had plenty of time to play with them Saturday morning!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger