Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cheating Dreams

It's Day 5 of my week-without-crap-in-my-diet and I'm still going strong! The funny part is that for the last three nights I have had dreams of severely cheating and gorging myself with chocolate or alcohol. The first night I dreamt that I accidentally drank Ariel's beer instead of my water before I left for work. Not only was I mad at myself for drinking, but I was freaking out about having to go to work. The past two nights I've dreamt of eating loads of chocolate. Chocolate oranges, chocolate bunnies, you name it. And I'm a little pig about it too. I don't feel these urges while I'm up, thank goodness, but they are absurdly overboard in my dreams. When I start to wake I am always so disappointed in myself for not being able to make it just one week. Then I get up and realize it was all just a dream. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger