Friday, February 8, 2008

Perfume

Travis and I sat down with our dinner in the living room last night to watch a movie. We chose Perfume: A Story of Murder out of our stack of Blockbuster movies. Let me tell you what, that is one of the wierdest movies I've ever seen. Travis stayed awake for the first 10 minutes of disgusting-ness then he fell asleep. It was a very slow film, but it kept chugging along. Here's the synopsis: A young man is born with an amazing sense of smell. His favorite scent is that of a woman. He finds out how to capture that aroma (through murder) and then learns that the scent of a woman is a very powerful thing. The movie was stocked with everything from a village orgy to not-so-graphic cannabalism. I'm not sure that I would recommend it, but if you're looking for something off the beaten path this is your way to go.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger